How To Get My Brother Mfc J5845dw Printer Online
The steps given below are to be followed for how to get my Brother MFC J5845dw printer online on a Windows computer.
Step 1: Check the printer connections
- Check the printer’s cable and network connections. Then, check the printer if the sleep mode is On.
- Check the network connection by printing the network configuration page.
- If there are any paper jams, the printer may not function properly.
Step 2: Set the printer as the default one
- Press the Start icon and go to Control Panel Hardware and Sound Devices and Printers.
- Locate your printer and right-click on it to select the Set as a default printer option and proceed with how to get my Brother MFC J5845dw printer online guide.
Step 3: Delete printing queues
- Delete any print job present in the queue.
- Right-click on the printer icon again under Devices and Printers. Then, select the Cancel all Documents option from the list.
- If you cannot select the option, click Open as administrator and enter the admin password and delete the printing queues.
- Restart the computer. Unplug the printer and turn it On after 30 seconds.
Step 4: Check the printer status
- Right-click the Brother printer icon and select See what’s printing.
- In the Printer window, select Printer.
- Check whether the Use Printer Offline is check marked. Uncheck the option to use the printer online.
Step 5: Check whether the printer works
- Locate your printer from the Control Panel settings.
- Bring the cursor near to the printer icon to check whether the printer status is ready.
The how to get my Brother MFC J5845dw printer online procedure given below can be followed to change the printer to online on a Mac device.
- Select the Apple Menu and navigate to System Preferences.
- Click the Print & Scan tab to select Printers & Scanners.
- Choose the correct driver to change the printer online.
- Select your printer as default by clicking the + icon.
- Ensure you have selected the CUPS driver in the Default printer section. Then, click Add.
- Now, your printer will be available to use and changed from online mode.
- By using the how to get my Brother MFC J5845dw printer online procedure, Click the Apple menu and select Quit System Preferences.