Brother Mfc J5845dw USB Setup
Proceed with the steps given below to perform the Brother MFC J5845DW USB setup for the printer.
- Insert the installation CD that came in the package to install the software for Brother MFC J5845DW USB setup.
- You can also download the driver from the official website of the printer.
- Go to the official website of the Brother printer.
- Navigate to the support page and select your region.
- Enter your printer model name and choose your operating system to download the required software for your device.
- Open the installation file to start the Brother MFC J5845DW USB setup.
- Choose your language and accept the license agreement after reading the terms and conditions of the software. Then, click Next.
- Select your connection type as Local Connection (USB).
- Make sure to connect your computer/laptop and printer with the help of a USB cable.
- Open the printer’s top cover. Locate the USB port and connect the cable to the Brother MFC J5845DW printer setup and your device. Then, close the top door of the printer.
- Go to the software and click Next after you have made the connection.
- Select the Installation type as Standard (Recommended).
- Wait for the iPrint&Scan application to get installed. Select the Install Later option, if you don’t want to install the app.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Brother MFC J5845DW USB setup. You can now print and scan from your connected device easily.