Clean Brother Mfc J5845dw Print Head
The print head is a device that has a number of nozzles to spray the ink on the printing media to produce the required print. The printer uses separate Piezo print head for each ink; black and color There are two ways to clean Brother MFC J5845DW print head of printer.
- Make sure not to touch the print head because this can cause more damage.
- After switching on the printer, the home screen appears on the printer display.
- Navigate using the navigation keys on the Brother MFC J5845DW printer setup control panel to select the Settings menu to clean Brother MFC J5845DW print head.
- Following that, choose Maintenance from the given choices and then the Print Head Cleaning option.
- Next, you need to choose the print head for cleaning; it can be only black or only color or all the print heads.
- Then, select any one of the cleaning levels; Normal, Strong, and Strongest.
- Press the Start button to proceed with cleaning the print head.
- Open the computer settings or Control Panel (Windows) and go to the Printers & Devices menu.
- Now, find the Brother printer model name in the list, right-click on it and select Printing Preferences or Printing Properties.
- The printer software window appears, click on the Maintenance tab in the window.
- Before cleaning the print head, load paper to the printer, check the print quality by selecting the Check Print Quality menu. The printer prints the print quality report.
- Analyze the report, and if needed, go ahead to clean the print head.
- Choose the Print head Cleaning option under the Maintenance menu, select the desired cleaning option, and click Next.
- Select any cleaning level option and go next.
- Then, click the Start button; the printer starts cleaning to clean Brother MFC J5845DW print head.