Brother Mfc j5845dw Paper Tray
- Tray 1 and Tray 2, are the two trays present in the Brother MFC J5845DW paper tray.
- Media types supported in the paper tray 1 and 2 are listed below for your reference.
- Executive size paper
- Photo paper
The guidelines to load paper in the Brother MFC J5845DW printer’s Tray 1 are given below.
- Ensure that paper support and its flap are closed.
- Draw the Brother MFC J5845DW printer’s tray 1 out of the printer and remove its top cover.
- Press and move the paper width guides according to the paper dimension.
- This will fit the paper correctly in the Brother MFC J5845DW paper tray 1.
- Fan the paper before placing them in the tray 1.
- The paper that you have placed should not exceed the triangular mark to prevent paper jamming and paper feeding problems on the Brother MFC J5845DW printer setup.
- Note: The printed side of the paper should face down in the paper tray 1.
- After placing the paper, adjust the paper width guides.
- Place the top cover of the paper tray in the tray 1 and then push the paper tray 1 back into the Brother MFC J5845DW printer slowly.
Note: If you are placing the photo paper in the Brother MFC J5845DW paper tray, you have to lift its stopper depending on the dimension of the photo paper.